KIRKLAND, Wash. /New York Netwire/ — LTC Financial Partners, LLC offers alliance opportunities to 1,000 independent advisers who wish to help longer-living Americans prepare for upcoming long-term care needs. The aim is to handle an expected glut of clients by leveraging, through the advisers, LTCFP’s expertise, solution set, and outreach solutions.
The company points to America’s 78 million Baby Boomers (those born between 1946 and 1964) who are moving rapidly into their retirement years.
“We expect about 70 percent of them, more than 54 million, to require long-term care services and the means to pay for them,” says Denise Gott, LTCFP’s National Sales Manager. “Our solution set is just what they need, but the surge is so huge, we can’t possibly handle it alone. We need help from America’s best advisers in the LTC and allied fields.”
Once selected, the 1,000 advisers may choose one of three options:
1. Expand their current business by referring clients who need LTCFP’s solution set.
2. Join LTCFP’s network as an Associate, with a path to becoming an equity Partner. (This option is for experienced LTC advisers.)
3. Enter the LTC Institute, run by LTCFP, to learn the business from scratch.
In all three options, the chosen advisers may remain independent, availing themselves of LTCFP’s resources, which include –
* Hundreds of LTCFP specialists available to assist them or service the clients they refer.
* Nationwide marketing and public relations support.
* Home office and online tools for client management, payments, and administration.
* Strong national-account, worksite, association, and governmental relationships.
Suitable candidates include financial advisers, elder-care attorneys, long-term care insurance agents, annuity specialists, life and health insurance agents, employee benefit brokers, and others serving the needs of mature Americans.
LTCFP’s solution set includes key ways to pay for care: long-term care insurance, annuities or life insurance with LTC riders, critical illness insurance, and reverse mortgages.
Information is available from Amy Cain — at http://www.ltcinsurancecareer.com/ or 866-471-4072.
About LTC Financial Partners, LLC:
Serving employee groups and associations as well as individuals, LTCFP ( http://www.ltcfp.com/ ) is one of America’s largest and most experienced long-term care insurance agencies. The company is a co-founder and sponsor of the “3 in 4 Need More” campaign, which seeks to alert Americans to the long-term healthcare crisis, and to multiply the number protected by long-term care planning.
LTCFP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ltcfp .
NEWS SOURCE: LTC Financial Partners LLC :: This press release was issued on behalf of the news source (who is solely responsible for its accuracy) by Send2Press® Newswire, a service of Neotrope®.