JAMESTOWN, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — Pintexx, an international company that focuses on sophisticated software solutions for the processing and optimizing of text, has just launched their Cloud Components Framework (CCF).
At last the technical barriers can be broken with the help of the Cloud Components Framework (CCF). Even complex applications like Microsoft Word can be employed as software components in web applications.
For years, software developers have been employing all sorts of components in programs. As a rule, these are components of manageable size and complexity. With technologies like OLE, more complex application cores, like Microsoft Word, can also be integrated into applications.
Problem: These technologies require a high level of technical know-how and a local installation. These technologies are not available for web applications and only a few programming languages are supported.
The Cloud Component Framework (CCF) breaks through these barriers and thus opens a new chapter in the use of software components. Concretely this means: Software developers can include complex applications as a software component in their web or desktop applications!
These Cloud Components work without a local installation. The features or extensions that the user wants to use can be determined individually.
CCF offers many benefits:
* the use of complex applications like e.g. Word as software component;
* the application runs on a cloud server, a local installation is unnecessary;
* the integration into web applications is now possible;
* technologies external to the application like Java can also use the components;
* the software component comprises as a rule only the working surface, but no toolbars, thus avoiding design conflicts; the developer determines the functions offered;
* including the component is as easy as usual software components;
* individual extensions are possible with the CC Extensions;
* highly scalable due to the architecture.
Please visit our website for further evaluation of the Cloud Component Framework and our other state-of-the-art tools. http://www.pintexx.com .