NEW YORK, N.Y., Sept. 21, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — One of the oldest Muslim-American organizations in the USA, the Muslim Foundation of America, in conjunction with multi-cultural television channel Bridges TV, has announced details for the 26th annual United American Muslim Day Parade, taking place in New York City at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, [...]
Archive | Religion RSS feed for this section
Explore New York Netwire Content
- New to Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival is a Juried Fine Art Photography Show presented by Chicago Creative Coalition May 24, 2013
- Nude Pregnant Kim Kardashian ‘Fertility Statue’ Unveiling in L.A. May 23, 2013
- International Document Services idsDoc Mortgage Document Prep System Improves Productivity and Delivers Custom Docs to Mortgage Network May 23, 2013
- Bankers Asset Management Uses Quandis’ Valuation System to Efficiently Complete BPOs and Manage Agents May 23, 2013
- Banks Flock to Financial Education to Drive Sales May 22, 2013
- Jeff Fest Arts and Music Festival Announces Three-day Musical Lineup with Dot Dot Dot, Magic Box, and Michael McDermott Band May 22, 2013
- SecuGen India is Now Open for Business May 22, 2013
- Huskies for Adoption Hermosa Beach Saturday May 25, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 21, 2013
- You want a Voice? You have a Choice! May 21, 2013
- EPIC Creates Healthcare Engagement Video Series May 21, 2013
- NYC Mayor Bloomberg, Deputy Mayor Gibbs and Health Commissioner Farley Announce New Data about Sugary Drinks and Obesity March 11, 2013
- Millennium Music Conference: Producer Loren Weisman presents ‘The State of The Record Deal in 2013′ February 12, 2013
- Quandis Inc. named a Mortgage Technology ‘Top 50 Service Provider’ for Third Year in a Row for SaaS April 29, 2013
- James Allen partners with Diamond in the Rough April 23, 2013
- North Carolina’s National Inclusion Project Receives 2013 Neotrope Non-Profit PR Grant April 23, 2013
- Global DMS has been named a Finalist for Pennsylvania Governor’s Impact Award to recognize companies from 10 regions April 23, 2013
- CandyLipz LLC announces formal launch of the Xtreme Lip-Shaper System to achieve more luscious and fuller lips April 23, 2013
- Nicole Delzer joins The Compliance Group as National Sales Director April 22, 2013
- DAX LLC has been awarded the StudioDaily Prime Award for Ease of Use April 22, 2013
- Paragon BioTeck and Bausch + Lomb sign License Agreement to commercialize and distribute Paragon’s phenylephrine in the U.S. April 19, 2013
- Christopher Simmons: http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/health/sugary-drinks...
- neotrope: Looks like an awesome event, Loren; loved the firs...
- nems: I live in 10026, my building's power went out and...
- brooklyn boy: Brooklyn dodgers became the Brooklyn Dodgers in 19...
20x200 BankOwnedProperties.org BCA books Bridges TV Brooklyn Bryan Sullivan Computing cooking Cory Allen Contemporary Art Daniel Edwards Digiarty Software EaseUS Software Eli Navon Empire State Development Excelsior Jobs Program Fare Buzz feature article Featured Foreclosurewarehouse.com Governor Andrew M. Cuomo Hurricane Sandy Jacqueline M Tiso James Allen James Greco Jason Mazzone Jen Bekman JMT Consulting liisa sullivan Masterseek Corporation Mayor Bloomberg Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg Medical Nassau County New York NYC NYC Service NY Governor Cuomo Pit Stop Players Property Tax Cap Quik Pod Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Robert J Gerberg SET Personal Marketing Shaked Technologies