NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — James Allen has taken another quantum leap forward with its True-Life Ring Imagery. This state-of-the-art imagery gives jewelry customers the best possible perception of the engagement ring they are about to buy. James Allen is the only luxury retailer to offer this level of quality.
Archive | Fashion RSS feed for this section
James Allen takes another quantum leap forward in luxury jewelry retail with its True-Life Ring Imagery
Segoma is quickly setting the standard for diamond photography – selected to image De Beers Diamonds for Online Auctions
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — Segoma Imaging Technologies, the leader in 360-degree diamond display technology, have announced that they will be photographing large stones for De Beers’ online auction website. This partnership marks another landmark for Segoma – it is already photographing Rio Tinto’s Argyle Pink Diamonds for its monthly tenders.
Fashion Designer Victoria McCooey Launches Fleur-de-Lis Charms Accessories Line with Whimsy and Glamour
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — New York Fashion Designer Victoria McCooey announced today the launch of her signature line of accessories. Her designs feature wearable and home furnishing accessories embellished with the classic New Orleans symbol, the fleur-de-lis. The collection is opening with a line of fleur-de-lis embellished pashmina scarves, with beach sarongs and umbrellas to follow.
James Allen has announced a new line of natural gemstones to complement its high-quality engagement rings
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — Online luxury jeweler James Allen has announced a new line of natural gemstones to complement its high-quality engagement rings. The online bridal retailer currently offers a beautiful selection of blue sapphires, pink sapphires, yellow sapphires, red rubies and green emeralds. Natural gemstones are a great, budget-friendly alternative to traditional center diamonds.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — Leading online diamond and luxury jewelry retailer, James Allen, announced today an exclusive online partnership with Diamond in the Rough, the most renowned brand for natural, rough diamond jewelry. Now James Allen customers can choose from a wide variety of over four hundred Diamond in the Rough ring styles or custom design their own.
Online Jeweler and Diamond Retailer, James Allen Unveils Ground-Breaking 360-degree Diamond Display Technology
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — James Allen’s new luxury retail portal provides a genuine alternative to the outdated practices of other online jewelers. By empowering customers with the ability to view actual diamonds in 360-degree detail, James Allen is bringing a new era of transparency to online diamond retail.
Online diamond jewelry shoppers now have 6-month interest-free financing at James Allen Jewelers in New York
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — James Allen Jewelers has announced a new flexible financing program to provide customers with even more payment options to purchase the diamond engagement ring of their dreams. James Allen customers can now apply for 6-month interest-free financing or 24-month financing, quickly and without hassle, all from the convenience of home.
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — James Allen, a leading online bridal jewelry retailer, has announced the giveaway of a one-a-kind diamond and ruby encrusted iPhone case and iPhone 4S on their Facebook page.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Oct. 18, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — Soffe, a leading activewear apparel brand, introduces a new men’s line, XT46. Short for “Extreme Training since 1946,” the collection, inspired by the all-American hero, is in celebration of Soffe’s long history supporting the United States military. Since 1946, Soffe has been meeting the needs […]
According to MostComfortableShoes.com, Men and Women will gladly pay for a good pair of comfortable shoes as long as they pass the style test
NEW YORK, N.Y. /New York Netwire/ — What comes to mind when you think about comfortable shoes? Thick soles? Ugly styles? Chunky designs? Yes, comfortable shoes have been given a bad rap and are habitually associated with a lack of style in exchange for comfort. Well, online shoes site, Most Comfortable Shoes, is giving this theory a run for its money.
NEW YORK, N.Y., Sept. 21, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — What comes to mind when you think about comfortable shoes? Thick soles? Ugly styles? Chunky designs? Yes, “comfortable shoes” have been given a bad rap and are habitually associated with a lack of style in exchange for comfort. Well, online shoes site, Most Comfortable Shoes […]
SHORT HILLS, N.J. /New York Netwire/ — New Jersey’s DoubleTake Luxury Consignment flourishes in poor economy, and shoppers finding back to school and fall fashion steals. Price versus perceived value has never been more of a component of retail fashion shopping trends.
LANCASTER, Pa. /New York Netwire/ — In White is proud to announce the opening of its new couture bridal gown salon at 661 Harrisburg Avenue in Lancaster’s College Row Shoppes. An open house is scheduled July 15 and 16, 2001, between 10 a.m. and 7 p.m. to allow brides-to-be to see the new gown collection.
BUFFALO, N.Y., May 11, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — Kristine Lewis, the designer behind Crazyartgrrl Jewelry, has launched a new website to showcase her most popular product, the innovative Embraceling for women. The bracelet, which will be the feature on www.Embraceling.com, is a signature piece with memory coil that wraps around the wrist without the […]
NEW YORK, N.Y., April 11, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — The wedding season is just around the corner and many couples are planning the big day. Love is in the air but there is one problem: Where are you going to go to get that one of kind wedding bands to celebrate the occasion? Burser […]
Properly shopping designer consignment can be fun and rewarding, says DoubleTake Consignment Boutique’s Marci Kessler
SHORT HILLS, N.J. /New York Netwire/ — Spring is here, and many smart shoppers have discovered a growing new trend that offers a way to look great in their favorite designer apparel and accessories without breaking the bank. Marci Kessler, owner of DoubleTake boutiques throughout New Jersey says, ‘Properly shopping designer consignment can be fun and rewarding.’
NEW YORK, N.Y., March 1, 2011 /New York Netwire/ — James Allen’s new iPhone and iPad application enables you to view more than 20,000 actual diamond photos from the convenience of your mobile device. Using the custom-built Virtual Loupe(R) feature, the application lets you inspect every single diamond up close, exactly the way a jeweler […]
Explore New York Netwire Content
- Regent Education Releases Regent Review, Its Ground-breaking, Fully-automated Student Verification Solution December 6, 2013
- Cher Draws National Attention to Festering Wound in American Psyche December 5, 2013
- Southeast Computer Solutions Form a Strategic Alliance with BAASS Business Solutions to Meet the Demands of Expanding Sage ERP X3 Practice December 5, 2013
- Ultimate Gift Combination GoPro and Quik Pod Pole December 5, 2013
- Author A.A. Jones Recognized with Readers’ Favorite Award for Erotic Memoir ‘Tilt Diary’ December 4, 2013
- Sandra Piller Invites You to Celebrate the Season in ‘Mistletoe and You’ Song and Video December 4, 2013
- For Many Women, a Long-Term Care Protection ‘Package’ May Be an Ideal Holiday Gift, Ohio LTC Leader Says December 4, 2013
- EPIC awarded ’2013 Healthiest Company in North Bay’ designation by North Bay Business Journal December 4, 2013
- EaseUS Mac data recovery software solutions are now ready to bring bigger benefits to all Mac OS computer users December 3, 2013
- John Waguespack Exhibits Climate Control at 111 Minna Gallery December 3, 2013
- RoweBots’ Posix-Compatible Unison RTOS Components Now Compatible with Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) Module for ZigBee Applications November 11, 2013
- NY Gov. Cuomo Announces More Than $1 Billion in Contract Opportunities for Firms Looking to do Business with State November 1, 2013
- NY Governor Cuomo Reminds New Yorkers to Test Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detectors This Weekend November 1, 2013
- Quandis Joins Amazon Web Services Partner Network October 31, 2013
- Latino Consultants Launches First Bilingual Mobile Health Resource ‘Web-App’ to Leverage Latino Mobile Behaviors in Unique, Hyper-Local Capacity Building Initiative October 31, 2013
- Austin Internet Marketing Firm Geek Powered Studios Hosts Geek-A-Thon for Charity October 30, 2013
- Mountain Home Care Announces the Creation of ‘Caregiver Leadership Award’ October 30, 2013
- Four Seasons Named No. 1 Western North Carolina Hospice Provider October 30, 2013
- From Coast to Coast, Shore Mortgage Now Offering Home Loans in All 50 States October 29, 2013
- Industry Leader Broadens Focus from Long-Term Care Insurance to Long-Term Care Solutions, Responding to Changing Consumer and Business Needs October 29, 2013
- Christopher Simmons: http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/health/sugary-drinks...
- neotrope: Looks like an awesome event, Loren; loved the firs...
- nems: I live in 10026, my building's power went out and...
- brooklyn boy: Brooklyn dodgers became the Brooklyn Dodgers in 19...